Author Topic: Kittrell - eG Clan Application  (Read 100 times)

Offline kitt85711

Kittrell - eG Clan Application
« on: June 25, 2012, 11:25:56 am »
Name: Kittrell

In-Game Level: 1

Reason to join eG: I have seen players in this clan wearing the tag and they all are very nice people and I would love to be a part of this small and growing clan. I would love to be with my kind kind :P If you know what I mean.

Define role-playing (RP): To play a role of someone or something as if it was true as in real life

Define power-gaming: Forcing others against their will to get them to do what the power gamer wants to do.

Define meta-gaming: Using features out of character and taking advantage of that in character. Example: I'm supper buff in real life but I'm a skinny little nerd in the game so imma go instant buff and kick some ass bigger than me and win :D (Some dude shouts out) Punch dem in the sack, you will gain respect only if no one saw you went downtown.

Previous clans that you've been part of: None

Reason why you should be accepted: I am really fun if you give me a chance to rp. I am nice to all players. Even a simple greeting can brighten one's day :D.

Add-on information: (Not Required) I'm suppa buff real life jk jk. Sorry for the jokes :P thought they would have been funnah.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 11:35:31 am by kitt85711 »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Peace

• Junior
Re: Kittrell - eG Clan Application
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 11:34:27 am »
As I got reports about him, as people saying me "He is DMer... He is noob", I want to make clear something. Kittrell is one of the biggest potential you will ever see, his motivation is huge, and same the potential to be great Roleplayer. Most of people will say he is DMer, but I want to spell that out,  he is not DMer. He know the background of Roleplay even he never played it, only RPG. So it's okay as newbie, but he is genius in Roleplay basics, he will be one of the best Roleplayers this server has.

So of course, as my Sheriff III of SAPD, I will support this great man, Supported about a lot!! +1

Oopsy doopsy, she is girl. Great girl then. ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 11:44:27 am by Peace »

Offline kitt85711

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:07:34 pm »
Rofl  ;D Wrong again.... Imma shemale jk jk. Just a guy :P You can see my real picture on the User Pictures topic :P

Offline Kane

• Head Admin
    • Eclipse Gaming Roleplay
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 02:34:29 pm »
Accepted.