Author Topic: Jeffrey - Eclipse Gaming - Clan Application  (Read 57 times)

Offline Jeffrey

Jeffrey - Eclipse Gaming - Clan Application
« on: June 19, 2012, 06:33:45 pm »
Name: Jeffrey
In-Game Level: 0 I'm not new to RP Kane and much other players knows me from Other Server. and they know my skills
Reason to join eG: I'm glad to help new people when i'm accepted in the clan i wil have some fun too in the clan at this time also my RP skills growed up.. and i realy granted in much more other Skills.. also i have respect for other players/new people.
I don't like people which aint Respectfull for Other Players or New People on the server.. i wil do my best to help New people and to help the server with,
Define role-playing (RP): Roleplay is bassicly acting like In Real Life.. Crimes/Cops/etc...
Define power-gaming: Forcing some one to roleplay with you..
Define meta-gaming: Using Out Of Character Information in In Character like telling in OOC chat were you are In RP...
Previous clans that you've been part of: At the moment i'm not in a clan i was in *mG* Clan which one i applied a month ago but was planning to delete the app for mG and Join this one its more active also i'm enjoying my time here.. (This isn't Clan Hopping)
Reason why you should be accepted: I'm Helpfull,RespectFull good at Roleplay.. also i would like to help new people around and i have time for that.. i'm very active and Glad to join the clan.
Add-on information: (Not Required)
Hey There!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Kane

• Head Admin
    • Eclipse Gaming Roleplay
Re: Jeffrey - Eclipse Gaming - Clan Application
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 06:38:45 pm »
Powergaming and example for Meta-gaming aren't correct, but what the hell.
Accepted